Position: Chief Engineer of Shenzhen Tiandun Technology
Introduction: nearly 30 years of research and development experience in lightning protection products,
Graduated from Xi'an Jiaotong University in high voltage technology and equipment.
Once stayed at school as a teacher of high voltage technology,
Former director of the laboratory of Xi'an Electric Porcelain Research Institute,
Formerly the director of the Technical Division of the Second Radio Factory in Xi'an, the largest radio factory in the country,
Former shareholder and deputy chief engineer and R & D manager of Nasdaq listed companies.
The Gazelle Chief Engineer has a high reputation in the industry, and has designed and assembled various impact test equipment.
Among them, 200KA, 8 / 20μs or more impulse current generator is one of the two largest sets of equipment in China.
Currently holds a number of patent applications.
Main achievements: 1. "500KV electromagnetic arrester anti-pollution test method" won the second prize of scientific and technological achievements of the Ministry of Machinery;
2. "100KV DC pollution test method" won the third prize of scientific and technological achievements of the Ministry of Machinery;
3. The established varistor products have won a number of second prizes for scientific and technological achievements in Xi'an;
4. The various varistor products developed have won a number of Xi'an scientific and technological achievements awards;
5. The drafted "Zinc Oxide Varistor" standard won the second prize of the standardization achievement of the Ministry of Electronics.
Position: Shenzhen Tiandun technical engineer and general manager of surge protection product research and development expert Distinguished professor of Jilin University School of Electronic Science and Engineering, Secretary-General of Shenzhen Branch of Jilin University Shenzhen Alumni Association Electronic Branch, Expert Advisor of China Security Network Expert Committee on lightning protection
Introduction: Postgraduate degree with dual degrees in engineering and management,
Graduated from the Department of Electronic Science, Jilin University, majoring in semiconductor chemistry and business school management,
Former Deputy Director of Electronics Research Institute, Xinxiang City, Henan Province, 128
Former Deputy Manager of R & D in NASDAQ-listed companies,
Formerly the manager of the R & D department of a lightning protection pioneer enterprise (later acquired by a well-known foreign company).
Sky Shield was founded in 2006, and the Techwin brand has enjoyed a high reputation in China.
Has long been engaged in the development and research of electronic products,
Designed and developed a variety of sky-fed arrester and signal arrester technologies have reached or exceeded the level of imported products abroad,
The power lightning arrester designed and developed has passed the national certification once and has a high reputation in the industry.
Currently holding a lightning protection engineering technology qualification certificate and a number of inventions and patents, he has also chaired a number of provincial lightning protection major projects.
Main achievements: 1. Won the utility model patent of "Power over Ethernet voltage protector" in 2008;
2. In 2009, it won the utility model patent for "field data acquisition equipment surge protector";
3. In 2011, it won the invention patent certificate of "Methods for lightning protection and electromagnetic pulse protection in field equipment";
4. In 2012, it won the utility model patent of "Gigabit Ethernet Power Overvoltage Protector";
5. In 2013, it was awarded with utility model patents such as "SDI overvoltage lightning protection device".